Skip to product information
1 of 1

> Region: Northern Rhône > Subregion: Hermitage

M. Chapoutier, Syrah “Monier de la Sizeranne” Hermitage, Northern Rhône, France 2011

M. Chapoutier, Syrah “Monier de la Sizeranne” Hermitage, Northern Rhône, France 2011

Regular price $129.99
Regular price $129.99 Sale price $129.99
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

This Hermitage has a nose of rapberries, blackcurrant and a hint of liquorice. It is round and elegant with good attack and concentrated yet gentle tannins. Lots of blackcurrant on the palate with raspberry, spices and black pepper.

Entirely destemmed, the grapes ferment in concrete tanks. From one to two daily treadings ensure a good extraction. Temperature varies between 30 and 33° C.

18 months aging, 85% of which takes place in oak barrels, giving the wine its notes of oak. The remaining 15% is aged in concrete tanks to preserve minerality and freshness.

Country: France

Region: Northern Rhône

Subregion: Hermitage

Grape: Syrah

View full details